Screen Producers Australia (SPA) is again presenting the annual SCREEN FOREVER Conference, this year running over three days, 15-17 November, 2016 (inclusive) in the Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne.
Touted as one of the largest congregations of media and entertainment professionals in the Southern Hemisphere, this conference represents the creative and hardworking professionals who make and deliver screen content. Go and explore the very best of Screen and gain insights, business opportunities and international partnerships and discover what’s on the horizon from leading media and entertainment executives.
SCREEN FOREVER highlights for this year include:
Meet the Buyer sessions where you hear from top network executives, commissioners and programmers on what they want
- Keynotes and In Conversations featuring inspirational keynote speakers and the biggest names in the business
- In-depth Craft Masterclasses featuring international and Australian creatives and program makers on the successes from 2015
- SCREEN FOREVER International Partnership Market is designed to match Australian producers with foreign producers, sales agents and distributors looking for co-venture or co-production opportunities
- Pitch your next big idea to TV network execs and production companies at the TV Pitching Market – Ready Steady Pitch!
- Roundtables where delegates can ask the questions they’ve always wanted to know from leading industry executives
- Networking opportunities every day with local and international delegates and speakers at the industry’s biggest party of the year at the SCREEN FOREVER Gala Party and the Screen Producers Australia Awards
Screenwest is opening a travel funding round for producers aiming to attend this year’s conference. Funding will be provided to the successful recipients for a set amount of $2,000 under both travel funding categories; therefore a budget will not be required as part of the application process.
Screenwest travel funding is provided through one of the below two categories:
- Business & Marketing (producers with two or more recognised credits)
- Skills Development and Exposure (emerging and mid-career practitioners) Please note: Funding for less-experienced practitioners is very limited.
Please note this is an extremely competitive round; therefore funding is not assured even where an applicant meets all of the minimum eligibility criteria
Applications for close 5:00pm Monday, 12 September 2016.
For further information and to view the guidelines, please click here.
For travel funding enquiries, please contact Screenwest Development Coordinator, Wendy Simmons on (08) 6552 7404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Super Early Bird registrations for the SCREEN FOREVER Conference are on sale until the 31 August, 2016
- Early Bird rates are on sale from 1 September to 30 September, 2016 and then Standard Rates kick in from the 1 October onwards.
For further information visit the Screen Forever website.
SCREEN FOREVER is proudly supported by Screenwest and Lotterywest.